Would You Rather? Food Edition! | Teenage VS Twentysomething (Second page)

he needs him to Matt was on his burgerso I put them and I'd give him that andat that point he needs to drink too how heneeds chips fast no doubt Annie needs adrinkAnnie needs wieners mind red sauce youneed to bring the red sauce over its manin the event that you do not serve to the clientsfast enough they're similar to I'm leavingI'm tired of your poo this can not simplypick me home gracious my god I cracking affectionthis amusement so much I'm normallypeddle like I realize father was trying to talkto me yesterday I do not assume I think Idisregarded him since I'm none on the off chance that youneglected to put the chips alright folks thisis never happened this is masculinecause like he resembles I believe she's simplydesirous that I'm significantly better at thecase is her so she's endeavoring to wedthat dimension let down the dimensionsdownload hash label brings forth me and thisyoung lady monstrous foodies alright we grew upeating a great deal of low quality nourishment I think we'vebuilt up thatanam I've sort of I stowed away around your ageI sort of was much the same as I need to begineating better and figuring out how to cookalso, stuff Jessie's as yet appreciatingthe there the majority of the garbage pleasant in itswonder the majority of the garbage and the majority of thechicken and the majority of the pizza and all Ihear my home there with you so cos youin reality are you any longer you perused moreculinary expert Jake Wars I'm going to secure sohashtag balance but since we're aredistinct crawls in better places inour wellbeing ventures I figured we'd dothat or would you rather so here area few inquiries that I have made up Iwill place them into thistwo bucks on the off chance that you additionally need to complete a videoreaction that would be extraordinarywe would love to would you rather eatsweet or salty for whatever is left of your lifesalty I think I'd go go salty - why Ithink you got one join uh better believe it III thinkwith sweet sustanance you can just have like alittle amount for you feel somewhat debilitatedwhile like salt that is all we everhunger for truly when we're similar to yet we yetat that point we generally need cake too yet Ithink about a cap a major one it will freeall since then you're having crispslongermore, chips and like potatoes and likehome cooking or eating out I for onelove returned home cook better believe it I do too like Imuch the same as being served a supper when Ido not have the foggiest idea about what's going to be in it I findthat truly energizing I state I abhor thatno doubt definitely she's extremely critical I do notlike going to spots and after that I'm similar toalright and I'm anticipating something like

we're in America right and others likewe went to IHOP as like my first highslike I'm going to get a flawless desiring ahash darker would you like to comprehend what cameout as a hash dark colored it was truly Iresemble a lord appearances over a ton ofconsumed in a heap of consumed events I waslike fish what is this and after that I'd giveit to another person in light of the fact that better believe it we'resimply staying there what heap ofyoutubers I like like she resembled no doubt weresembled it's hash tans it's stunning I05:53was really similar to eyes like right folks Isaid on the off chance that anyone needs my hash dark colored he'sgoing to have it so not going to eat that Iwas making an open declaration aboutit you have to expand your perspective howeveressentially I like to realize what I'mgetting potatoes OK Irish potatopotatoes poundedsimmered or as chips you can just haveoneMami's pound Mami's squash Ohalright my mother makes flawless crushedpotatoes like you have never had it nonever you never will except if you wedone of us I saw Chinese takeaway orItalian eateryI'm route down with the Italian dressItalian yes carbonaraPtah garlic bread everything allthe things and after that adoration I'm beginning toget truly into increasingly like irregular assaultoff of memy companion Kalin lived in Italy and hedisclosed to me that the greater part of their dishes aresort of revolved around vegetables andstuff so I'm experimenting with a great deal ofcontrast with a lien sustenances that youpresumably would not it squash incredible when itgoes to the bread not at all like rice and pastaexaminer of white or wholemeal home iteach time definitely I like you betterI do not I can not eat white right now Ican not eat why even right like whitepast in the event that I need to purchase bread I trulytry not to like it's simply so a lot more pleasant Ido not have the foggiest idea what it resembles in light of the fact that ittakes some time to switch over ifyou're utilized to the white stuff no doubt yetyou begin to value the surface morethink about the dark colored and the entire dinner sono doubt despite the fact that it has been for eventhat white is not our Brown a nibble shewas not unreasonably much terrible for you no doubt notfundamentally does really taste it upwhat's more, it's much all the more fulfillingyou got the fiber Oller yes the fiberthe majority of the bone would you rather eat apickle from the singe or an extremely decentburger that is gone soaked cuz it got likespilled on I can not eat a soaked burgergracious that is really viewing my giftscheeseburger that it was much the same as like
the bread was that it's stunning,

Third page

Post a Comment

0 Comments